When you have Scalar as your warehousing partner, you in store for a lot that you could expect. Take a glimpse.
- Close proximity to highways for faster connectivity
- Close proximity from demand centres, aiding in reduced transportation lead times
- Right shape and size of land to maximise space utilisation
- Ensuring that the land we choose is in and around the Green Belt of the geography we choose, such that we are mindful of the environment too.
Efficient Material Flow
- Designed with an aspect ratio of 1:1.8 to enable ‘U’ flow within the warehouse
- ‘U’ flow designed for flexibility of movement, using inbound area and docks as outbound during peak days or vice versa
Convenience, Safety & Security
- Quick response firefighting systems
- Complete power backup
- Ample parking space for employees close to the warehouse
- Rest areas and toilets for drivers and labour
- Extensive landscaping
Seamless Transportation Flow
- Designed to provide the maximum number of docks with optimal loading productivity
- Apron space of 30 meters to 16.5 meters to ensure smooth manoeuvring of 40-foot trucks, without comprising on traffic movement.
- A minimum of 10.5m-12.5m approach road and 8m-9m by-lanes for zero congestion
- Designed for a uni-directional flow of trucks, to help reduce traffic jams or accidents, and ensure employee safety within the park
- Single side docks for cross-docking during peak periods
- State-of-the-art Warehouse Management Systems to ensure live tracking and easy traceability of material